Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It needs to be Spring



Boy, am I sick of the snow. I long to take a walk and see green trees and smell the beautiful flowers. It has been a wacky winter here in Cleveland. This past week was absolutely crazy. We have a horrible ice storm on Tuesday and then a huge snow storm on Saturday. My sissy, Michelle, and I had to work on Saturday. One of our church families had a funeral that day and the church provided a meal for them after the funeral service. Shell and I handled the meal. I got stuck that morning getting into the church's driveway. It was so piled with snow. They closed a lot of cities down because of the bad weather. The plow trucks had trouble keeping up with the streets. It was a day to stay home. I need it to be Spring. I need the sunshine and warm breeze. My mom tells me that I always turned my face toward the sun. I still do it. On sunny days, I tilt my face toward the sun and soak in the rays. I thrive on the sun. I tend to get so sad during dreary weather. Thank you God for beautiful sunny weather, fragrant smelling flowers, lush green grass and warm breezes.

No comments: