Monday, October 09, 2006

Been practicing

Tomorrow is the day my sister and I sing. I have been practicing alot. My friend, Lori, played just my part onto a tape so I could practice it. It was funny too. When we were taping it, the music director popped in and belted out a note. Lori and I cracked up. We said you know we were taping that. He made the funniest face. LOL. I just hope I can stay on my part. My sister is the natural singer. I have to work harder. Just praying I can do it. Will keep you all posted.

2 comments:

bikerike42 said...

chris GOD will bless you and will give you what you need ,shari and gaby was at dinner last night and stayed for service and jeff also show up what a blessing ,at the end we prayed for bob i"ve a burden for him and andrew

Shari said...

That's cool that you got to practice with Lori! Jonathan is a goof! LOL!