Friday, October 06, 2006

Singing

Well, my dad asked me and my sister to sing a duet at his church. They are having a revival. So, next Tuesday, Shari and I will sing "Just Over In The Gloryland". I am so nervous. Shari is the singer. I do sing in the choir but it is hard for me to sing by myself or in a group. Have trouble keeping my part. Am just praying that God will use us and help me. My friend, Debbie, played it onto a cd for me to use as background. She did such a wonderful job. She plays the piano for a lot of specials and for the choir. What a blessing. Also, one of the senior guys recorded it onto the cd. I was so worried. Thank you God for using these people to help. May the Lord be pleased with what we do.

2 comments:

Dorothy Aichele Conway said...

Sweety, I've heard you both sing together and it was fine. I am sure it will sound beautiful. They will love you!

Shari said...

i thought i commented on this, hmmm.
i'm really excited, and know we'll be fine. you picked a good song.